|Infrastructure is the foundation on which a strong IT function is built. It is
important to not only have the right infrastructure in place,
but also manage the infrastructure well to get the best results.
The challenge lies in ensuring that your -
meets the desired standards for Security, Reliability & Availability.
of Technology and allied management processes is right.
technology infrastructure is performing at optimal levels.
Cost of Ownership is comparable or even superior to industry benchmarks.
has the right blend of skill and expertise to maintain the infrastructure domain.
our clients are ensured
that they have access to a highly skilled team of designers and
Our infrastructure includes:
redundancy (3 parallel high speed connections, 512 mbps each)
Network Architecture & Systems
Security (Firewall Protection)
Workstations (Intel P4 Machines with Linux & Windows OS)
High-End Servers (Intel Xeon Servers)
Real Time Virus Protection (Trend Micro
and Symantic Norton 2003/2004 Pro)
Regular Data Backup
Regular Preventive Maintenance on Operating
systems and Softwares
• Comprehensive Intranet for Project Management,
Customer Relationship Management
and Internal Office communication and knowledge sharing.
• Network Security, (Firewall Protection) , 24/7/365 Power Availability
• Disaster Management
• In house imp machinery - spot welding machine, coil winding machine, ultrasonic cleaning machine, SMD work station
• Staff management – finger print for attendance, using management software for work analysis & action plan
• Always keep basic stock of all material.
• Strong raw material out sourcing.